Job type: Full Time
The selected candidate will provide desktop, network, communications, virtualization and peripheral support to internal and external clients. We're looking for experienced Engineers that put customers first, are eager to resolve issues, and quickly learn new technologies that are in high demand. This person must be a self-starter, have a passion for all things IT and is ready to work in a fast-paced IT department.
- Answer service requests via phone, email or ticketing system, striving for a 75% first call resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues, provide hands-on break fix support as needed
- Document troubleshooting and maintenance procedures in the help desk ticketing system
- Set up, configure and maintain virtual client desktops
- Set up user accounts, regulating and monitoring file access to ensure confidentiality and proper use
- Assist users to diagnose and solve data communication problems
- Monitor scheduled system jobs for completion and research job failures. Assist network team with backups and general server maintenance
- Train users in use of equipment
- Provide follow up and maintenance calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proficient English skills (spoken and written) is a must
- 2+ years of hands on working experience in break fix resolving server, communication and desktop issues
- Technical expertise in Windows 7, strong familiarity with Server 2008 and ExchangeActive Directory and Group Policy administration
- Must be able to diagnose and support virtual clients and connectivity
- Experience in using ticketing systems such as Remedy, TrackIt, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a MUST, outgoing and positive attitude is required
- Customer Service is KEY! Will have a client focus at all times, and be driven to provide quick and efficient resolutions to customers
- Bachelor degree in CS, MIS or related is required
- A+ and/or Net+ certifications strongly preferred
- Full time in Cluj-Napoca office
- Flexible schedule includes nights and/or weekends
- Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic, fast growing IT company
- Rewarding salary package
- Excellent working conditions
- Training – in-house and abroad
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client, Advance2000, is offering services of: IT startegies, Cloud, Support, Smart Services. Advance 2000 is developing web applications for their customers, in various industries such as: AEC, Recruiting, Museum etc.
I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.