Job type: Full Time
If you describe yourself as an organized person, an honest and reliable team player, then we would like to know you and maybe integrate you inside the service team.
- Very good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Independent but also a good team player;
- Is solution and action oriented;
- Has availability to an extended program;
- Has willingness to travel;
- Is honest and reliable.
Your knowledge & qualifications
- Good knowledge of mechanics, electromechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Driving licence B category.
Your work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- Minimum 1 year of experience working directly with end customers.
- Install and commission the CNC machines;
- Provide warranty service, repair service and maintenance service in the field for the company’s clients;
- Comply with procedures and technologies of work;
- Collaborate with all departments involved.
- Fixed salary & payment of diurnal hours;
- Settlement of transportation with the company's car;
- Specialized training;
- Private medical insurance.
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client is a multinational company with the headquarters in Switzerland, specialized in the sale and service of CNC machine tools: lathes and machining centers.
For more information, please visit the company website: https://www.teximp.com/ro/Home
I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.