Job type: Full Time
Location: Baia Mare
We are looking for a Production Manager that has experience in production management. Our ideal candidate would be very knowledgeable in management, coordinating teams, a creative manager, a diplomatic problem-solver and team leader.
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of printing production (planning, printing, product quality, team coordinating and motivating)
- University degree in technical field;
- Analytical, visioning and strategic thinking;
- Attitude guided by: continuous learning, developing others, teamwork, client focus;
- Very good leadership, planning and organizational abilities;
- Strong values and professional ethics;
- “Can - do” mentality;
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office, ERP software and Production software);
- Good command of English (fluent in speaking, understanding and writing)
Your work experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Production, in guiding and coordinating big teams (more than 150 colleagues);
- Elaborate long-term, medium and short-term production plans on the basis of company development plans;
- Coordinate and supervise the activity of the production department, and make sure that the production operations are correct, in time and complete;
- Establish and update the procedures and the specific instructions necessary for the smooth running of the department and company’s activity;
- Draft and submit for approval the company's policies regarding production;
- Provide timely, complete and accurate information, analysis and production forecasts;
- Participate in decision making, formulate strategies and future plans;
- Organize and control the activities of maintaining and developing production capacities and coordinates the correct and efficient use of investment funds / budgets; Propose and participate in the implementation of reliable cost saving systems;
- Manage production costs; increases production efficiency;
- Maintain relations with external authorities/suppliers;
- Coordinate, develop and motivate employees in Production;
- Participate in implementing, developing and maintaining of continuous improvement processes.
- Full time job in Headquarters: Cicârlău, Maramures
- Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic production company
- Excellent working conditions
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client, PrintMasters, is a fast growing Dutch owned company based in Romania, specialized in decorating and printing industrial and promotional products. Printmasters is active on the European market since 2008 and is performing services with outstanding quality & unlimited value added services for customers throughout Europe.
Printmasters is a print factory for high end gifts and promotional articles, focusing on a large range of printing techniques for hard and soft goods. With our own lab and testing center we are able to apply decorations and prints on all kinds of surfaces and products.
I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.