Job type: Full Time
If you describe yourself as an organized person, an honest and reliable team player, then we would like to know you and maybe integrate you inside the service team.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral);
- Planning and prioritizing skills;
- Solution and action oriented;
- Open to adapt to different styles of clients;
- Flexible and available to an extended program in some cases.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Technical university degree (preferably but not mandatory);
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Very good Microsoft Office skills;
- Driving licence (preferable but not mandatory).
Your work experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in parts purchasing / identification (parts identification and offers to customers);
- Minimum 1 year of experience working directly with end customers.
- Learn the technical information related to the machines and parts, relevant for the job;
- Use different means of documenting the characteristics of the products;
- Receive the parts order from technicians and customers;
- Verify in the system or at other suppliers the needed parts;
- Track stock levels and place orders to suppliers;
- Agree upon the offer with the customers/technicians, order the parts and oversee the shipping, making sure the order will arrive on time;
- Receive and verify the parts, and prepare them for pick-up by the technicians;
- Check invoices from suppliers and send them to accountancy;
- Update the status of orders in the computer system;
- Keep and maintain all new parts data up-to-date in FMS (Filed Management System);
- Be in charge of the inventory for warehouse and service vans;
- Perform inventory checks regularly, according to the company’s rules;
- Have at all times updated information regarding the stock level of the parts, and the available parts in the warehouse;
- Maintain appropriate levels of parts kept in stock;
- Ensure a good cooperation with the suppliers;
- Offer permanent support to technicians as well as for the customers.
- Motivating salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Specialized training;
- The possibility of working in a professional environment and getting in contact with the “best practice” European models in the field.
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client is Teximp, a multinational company with the headquarters in Switzerland, specialized in the sale and service of CNC machine tools: lathes and machining centers.
For more information, please visit the company website: https://bit.ly/2HNfiXH
Please send me your CV at email@example.com. I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.