Department: Europe IT Team
Job type: Full Time
You describe yourself as being passionate about computers, servers and operating systems? Are you an analytical person, having excellent communication and presentation skills? Do you speak any languages other than English and you are also a fan of the multicultural environment? If so, we would like to get to know you!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated personal computer, server, PBX and other hardware product knowledge and skills, knowledge of multiple operating system environments:
- Proficiency in deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows 7/10 systems;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012 environment;
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networks and services (DHCP, DNS);
- Good understanding of virtual servers infrastructure (VMware);
- Business system / ERP system implementation experience is a plus;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English; Italian, German or French will be a plus;
- Proven analysis and development of performance metrics and reporting;
- Valid driving license (is a plus).
Your work experience:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position;
- Customer service experience, including a sense of urgency;
- Working experience with a geographically dispersed organization;
- Experience in problem analysis.
- Log and resolve user IT issues utilizing standard Regal Beloit toolsets;
- Log and follow Regal Beloit change control procedures for all application and system updates;
- Help to scope, plan, test and implement business systems projects;
- Work as a member of an EMEA IT team;
- Develop performance metrics and report on a timely basis;
- Develop proposals to insure optimum communication strategies (hardware/software) are in place;
- Develop and update documentation as required to reflect current standards, processes, procedures, and hardware and software configurations;
- Maintain a formal training plan to insure continuous improvement, and maintaining technical skills in IT;
- Travel to any of the Regal Beloit EMEA sites (when needed).
- Motivating salary and other benefits as: full discount for public transportation and medical benefits package;
- Multinational work environment;
- Opportunity to travel to any of the Regal Beloit EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) sites.
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client, Regal Beloit Corporation, is a leading global manufacturer of air flow, motion control, power transmission and power generation solutions used in commercial, industrial and residential applications. Regal has sales, engineering, manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. The product brands meet customer requirements in demanding applications used around the globe in: heating, ventilation, air conditioning, commercial refrigeration, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, material handling, medical, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, power generation, agriculture and mining.