Department: Human Resources
Job type: Full Time
Location: Simleu Silvaniei (Salaj)
- Good communication skills, sociable and high level of social competence and skills.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- University degree with specialization in human resources management or similar;
- Very good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office.
Your work experience:
- You have experience in the fields of human resources development and recruiting, at least 5 years.
- Building a team with the local management to implement change initiatives and develop short- and long-term HR strategies to reach the operational goals;
- Ensuring implementation of core HR processes such as recruiting, onboarding, performance assessment and people development, in the daily practice of the HR department and the leaders, following the Group’s policies and standards;
- Recruiting and selecting personnel in consultation with the operating departments, and offer support in the onboarding processes;
- Providing advice and support for executive managers and employees in terms of personnel development and further training;
- Join the team and closely cooperate with the HR managers located at the corporate headquarters in Germany and from other sites.
- The company offers an ideal working environment for your professional career and personal development. You can expect responsible and challenging tasks in an international context;
- SWS is a medium-sized and international family company, with a dynamic and creative environment and a great team spirit. They provide attractive working conditions in an efficient, forward-thinking and innovative company.
Our client, Silvania Worsted Spinning (SWS), has a long tradition on the regional market in the textile industry. In 2010 the company became part of Suedwolle Group, and experienced short and longterm investments, in terms of infrastructure, machines and people development. They are striving to reach the highest level of quality for their customers, while also focusing on the growth and engagement of their people.
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.