Job type: Full Time
You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who has willingness and ability to engage with a variety of people in the community. You cherish education and want to make a contribution in the children’s development, by putting your creativity to good use at the right moment.
If you found this description to match your style, we have a job that might suit you!
- Proactive and creative;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently;
- Self-motivated person;
- Attention to details and planning skills;
- Willingness and ability to engage with a variety of people in the community.
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- University studies in Marketing, Communications/Public Relations or Letters represent an advantage.
- Very good communicator in Romanian and English;
- Social media and copywriting skills;
- Microsoft Office Excel – at least medium level.
Your work experience:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience on a similar position (or in ONGs/European funds/Events/Education);
- Experience with event coordination would be an advantage.
- Building relationships with parents, members of the teaching team, students, companies and other educational NGOs in Romania or abroad. Matching the right project with the right donor is the key;
- Developing relationships through different ways like: meetings, organizing events, written communication (newsletters, brochures, case for support for different projects or programs), online communication and any other creative way we can think;
- Developing relationships through care, trust and mutual understanding;
- Working with action teams for different projects (students, teachers, parents, companies);
- Providing assistance and eventually organizing a range of events, including the Annual Charity ball.
- International work environment;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
Our client, Transylvania College | The Cambridge International School of Cluj, currently enrolls over 640 students aged 1 to 18 years, and 170 members of personnel. The majority are Romanian nationals, but we also include those of 34 nationalities. The school is an Accredited Member of COBIS with continuing accreditation as a British School Overseas (BSO). Transylvania College has grown from a small Kindergarten class opened in 1993 to incorporate parallel lines of Romanian and British curriculum Primary and Middle School classes leading to a High School which offers IGCSE and A level courses through Cambridge International Examinations. The school celebrated its first graduating cohorts in 2014 with our graduates accepted by some of the most prestigious universities in the UK and around the world.
For more information, please visit the company website: www.transylvania-college.ro
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.