Job type: Full Time
Location: Apahida (Cluj)
You have a passion for the technical domain and prove yourself as a good team mate. At the same time, you have excellent communication skills and enjoy direct customer contact. If so, we would like to get to know you!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or a comparable field;
- Experience with CAD-based design tools (SolidWorks is an advantage);
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Excel;
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing and product requirements with respect to data management;
- Good English skills (speaking and writing).
- You will be the main contact person regarding product data requirements for external customers;
- Provide suitable technical solutions and product types accordingly with the client's needs;
- Adapting the standard products to the requested application or designing new products;
- Transfer client drawings to production drawings;
- Manage and update the PDM file system;
- Generate BOMs in ERP system based on customer data;
- Implementing BOM changes according to the new design and/or process;
- Ensure the implementation of ECR/ECN (Engineering Change Request/Notification).
Our client, Damon Industrial Europe, part of Damon Industry, is a leading global brand that produces rolling elements, specializing in conveyor belt rollers. Founded in 1997, Damon is China's largest manufacturer of rolling elements and, at the same time, the longest-running manufacturer. Since 2016 it is also present in Romania, located in Apahida (Cluj).
Please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.