Do you describe yourself as showing initiative, prove yourself to be creative, a self-starter, having excellent communication and planning skills? Do you speak English very well and you are also a fan of the multicultural environment? If so, we would like to get to know you!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or related field;
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English;
- Creativity, engagement, and collaboration with others in a global team;
Your work experience:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience working with Agile methodology (Eg. Waterfall, Iterative);
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed organization.
- Work with website Developers and Content Originators to develop webpages or web apps, consistent with the company strategy;
- Collaborate with Content Authors building webpages related to specific industries;
- Design, develop and deploy multimedia web apps as requested by the Manager;
- Communicate effectively as part of a global team;
- Conduct research in collaboration with other team members for implementing new web technologies, enhancements and web trends to the company websites and to other web apps;
- Utilize appropriate protocols for planning, scoping, wireframing as needed for each undertaking;
- Deploy appropriate testing regimens to ensure usability, security and functionality for a mobile first approach to development;
- Draft work flow diagrams and work scope materials in support of pages as they come online;
- Document processes and procedures used in supporting the pages on an ongoing basis;
- Develop reports on project status and milestones working with others;
- Prepare user training as needed depending upon complexity of functionality;
- Conduct user acceptance testing when implementing deployed enhancements to ensure usability;
- Provide insight to Web related matters;
- Follow Regal Ethic and Environmental Compliance Programs;
- Perform other jobs and duties as assigned by Manager.
- Motivating salary;
- Other benefits as: full discount for public transportation and medical benefits package;
- Multinational work environment.
Our client, Regal Beloit Corporation, is a leading global manufacturer of air flow, motion control, power transmission and power generation solutions used in commercial, industrial and residential applications. Regal has sales, engineering, manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. The product brands meet customer requirements in demanding applications used around the globe in: heating, ventilation, air conditioning, commercial refrigeration, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, material handling, medical, oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, power generation, agriculture and mining.
Please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.