Job type: Full Time
Do you describe yourself as an honest, reliable and friendly person? The kind that communicates well and likes to interact constantly with new people from new areas (by travelling around the country) and do you plan your daily schedule systematically? Are you a man of action, solution oriented, independent, but still a team player? If your answer is yes to these, than you’re the one we want to meet!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Electro-mechanical knowledge;
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical is an advantage);
- High level English knowledge;
- German is an advantage;
- Driving license B category.
Your work experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience on a similar position, working directly with end customers;
- Sales experience of technical products.
- Visit the clients with regularity alone or/and together with the Sales Manager or with the Technologist;
- Build strategic relationships with existing and new customers;
- Develop the existing client portfolio;
- Verify customers history before any presentation of products;
- Presentation of existing products/new products to the customers;
- Offer support for other colleagues from Sales Department;
- Be a key point of contact for customers and provide both pre sales and after sales advice;
- Propose new projects / new opportunities.
Our client, Teximp, is a multinational company with the headquarters in Switzerland, specialized in the sale and service of CNC machine tools: lathes and machining centers.
Please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, in order to schedule a first meeting and get to know each other.